Friday, 7 October 2011

Further disappointment

Unfortunately, due to the unexpected, and until recently unannounced, Belgian expedition to Rockall last month, the MS0INT IOTA team have decided to postpone their trip to Rockall next year by one year. This means they, and myself, will now be heading out into the North Atlantic in May/June 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment